This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little help?

So I'm running DVDFab 6.0.7.0 with Windows Vista, trying to convert a region 2 copy of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Hindi film) into an iPod compatible file. I've had no trouble copying the main movie to a folder, but if I try to rip the DVD or the copied file to iPod format, DVDFab shuts itself down after only a few seconds and puts up the error report window.

I tried using the File to Mobile option with the .vod parts of the copied DVD and encountered no problems, but subtitles weren't included and I don't have an appropriate .srt file to use for that. I read in the forum that this problem might be caused by overheating, but my computer is well-ventilated and is not at all hot to the touch. I tried disabling the "Turbo CPU" feature, as was also suggested, and that just caused DVDFab to quit even faster.

It should be noted that I've never had this problem with any other DVDs, including films from the same company/region.

Suggestions?

Welcome to DVDFab forum:

Have you tried the latest beta's and see if there is a fix? http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 What error are you getting?

Your version is old.
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Thanks for your response, Bob. I'm now running DVDFab 6.1.1.0, but my problem unfortunately remains the same. After few seconds DVDFab shuts itself down and produces the error report window. I'm attaching a copy of the 'info' file provided with the error report. Other than the error report I'm not seeing any explicit error message.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by katemonster; 10-11-2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

ok maybe one of the mods or fengtao or Ting can give you some help with your info file.
        "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Hi katemonster, I echo Bob's welcome.

If you allowed the crash report form to complete and send itself to the DVDFab staff, they will check it and respond. The info page does not have enough information to pinpoint the cause. Look throught the DVDFab internal log and post the entries that relate to the crash. Instructions on where to find it are in the Help Us Help You document posted in this forum. There may be information in the event log as well.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X