Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Some message appear repeat!

I use DVDFab7070,and a message appear repeat.
    If I uninstall,and install again.It is ok...
    But next time,the message appear again,and I can't use dvdfab.
    I must uninstall and install again...
    What is the problem??
    The message as follows....thanks

That looks like a Southern Arkansas almost extinct dialect and I do not have a clue what it means.

Comment

I'm sure we can find someone around here who can read this, but I'm afraid I can't, sorry.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Unable to read so need a translation if you need help as this is the english forum and all languages that are not english require a translation as the forum rules do say to post english translation for non english in the english forums. Even though it a screen capture I think a translation is required for the non english

Comment

The message is mean
          In xbox360 can use "Blu-ray to Mobile" function.
          see the detail www.dvdfab.com

I bought the license--BD to mobile。Now,when I click this fuction,it appers the message.Then I can't use the funtion.
          Previous Version Dvdfab don't have this problem.

I download 7.0.7.6 Beta,when I Read DB folder,DVDFab was closed....

Comment

OK then did you as well Buy the Blu-ray to Blu-ray module as well? You need the Blu-ray to Blu-ray module in order for the Blu-ray to Mobile to work. It says that on the purchase page and you even get a pop up message telling you that as well before you are able to purchase it

Comment

I had bougt [other software],and I ripper the BD folder to disk.
              So I use BD to mobile to encode the wmv file I want.
              But when I click BD to mobile ,it pop the message always.Why??I had license already.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

But you need to as well buy the Blu-ray to Blu-ray in order for Blu-ray to Mobile to work which is why you get this pop up I attached before you are able to purchase any mobile module and another screenshot of an additional message saying you need the Blu-ray to Blu-ray in order for the Blu-ray to mobile to work
                Attached Files

Comment

When I bought Blu-ray to mobile,your web site did not say need work with Blu-ray to Blu-ray.

The feeling is not very good.Event it is not very expensive.
                  May be someday you will tell me again,I need buy more module,and DvdFab will work correctly!

Comment

does so tell you ned to buy it check this link out and it not my website I am a volunteer who does not work for DVDFab or get paid I am a user just like you

You need to select just the Blu-ray to mobile and remove the ticks from the other modules in order to get the message to pop up and when you go to pay a pop up as well shows just like those attachments I posted earlier
                    Last edited by AGJ; 06-30-2010, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Sorry,I see...
                      Thanks....

Comment

Working...
                      X