This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Jittery on XVID encodes?

when encoding cartoons, i get a bit of jittery. is there a way to fix this since cartoons should be pretty smooth?

Originally posted by ollie View Post
    when encoding cartoons, i get a bit of jittery. is there a way to fix this since cartoons should be pretty smooth?
    With the amount of detailed information you have provided the only thing I can suggest to get rid of the jitters is cut back on your caffeine intake.

Comment

well what can i say LOL it looks like interlace jittery every now and then

Comment

I encode most animation at 20fps and it looks fine (this is TV-type animation) but a higher framerate might help. Experiment with the framerate and checking/unchecking the "Deinterlace" box on the Edit Settings page. Please post in the correct forum next time, I am moving your thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i hve kept it at the PAL standard of 25, but why cannot we go over 30?

Comment

Working...
          X