This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD to mobile issue: audio out of sync

When converting to mp4 the audio is totally out of synch with the video which lags many seconds behind. Is there a way to fix this?

We can start by putting your post in the correct forum. Please tell us what version of DVDFab you are using, and which profile you selected for the conversion. Have you tried more than one title? What are your settings for encode/decode (software, CoreAVC, CUDA etc.)
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good Luck!

Originally posted by signals View Post
      We can start by putting your post in the correct forum. Please tell us what version of DVDFab you are using, and which profile you selected for the conversion. Have you tried more than one title? What are your settings for encode/decode (software, CoreAVC, CUDA etc.)
      Get in Line my friend, I dont think there is a fix coming. It's been too long since the first complaints, AAhemm!, reports I mean of Audio sync issues.

Southerndude

Comment

I am have the latest build and used all the default settings for mp4 encoding. I just tried to copy that same BD to a DVD and although the process worked the resulting DVD is unreadable. I am currently trying a second BD title to mp4.

southerndude: do you know if these audio issues occur only with BD? I did a quick test with a standard DVD and it seemed ok. I intended to buy the whole suite but it now seems I must test each piece to see which ones are really usable.

Hopefully these problems are limited to BD

Comment

@southerndude
          If you do not have anything constructive to post, you are interfering with another user's thread. There is always a fix coming, read the release notes history.

@anecho
          The product has a 30-day trial so that you can see how it works with your content on your system. I have zero sync problems with DVD to Mobile, occasional problems with BD to Mobile, but not every disc and I don't make many of these. The developers of DVDFab have a long history of supporting their users. If there is a problem, you can be sure it will be addressed.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by anecho View Post
            I am have the latest build and used all the default settings for mp4 encoding. I just tried to copy that same BD to a DVD and although the process worked the resulting DVD is unreadable. I am currently trying a second BD title to mp4.

southerndude: do you know if these audio issues occur only with BD? I did a quick test with a standard DVD and it seemed ok. I intended to buy the whole suite but it now seems I must test each piece to see which ones are really usable.

Hopefully these problems are limited to BD
            Sorry my friend there is another thread that has over 17 pages of members reporting the same audio sync issues with SD and HD in many of the different file containers, and codecs.

Southerndude

Comment

Other tests I have made are good. The out of synch audio issue disappeared when I tried listening to it with a good player. My default player for mp4 on that pc was something not worth naming but when testing with DivxPayer it came out fine.

thanks

Comment

I''m suspicious?

Originally posted by signals View Post
                @southerndude
                If you do not have anything constructive to post, you are interfering with another user's thread. There is always a fix coming, read the release notes history.

@anecho
                The product has a 30-day trial so that you can see how it works with your content on your system. I have zero sync problems with DVD to Mobile, occasional problems with BD to Mobile, but not every disc and I don't make many of these. The developers of DVDFab have a long history of supporting their users. If there is a problem, you can be sure it will be addressed.
                I do have something to say constructive! It's just what ever side of the fence you are on as to how one would view what is constructive or not constructive. Your Non problems with DVDFab7's Audio Sync is in my observation the very few, versus the majority here that would disagree with you. Let alone the ones that just walked away and quite using the program that you don't even know about.

Here is my Positive Constuctive, input, You have a thread that has been going on since the beginning of April, has over 11K of views, has over 17 soon to be more pages that are ALL AUDIO SYNC Issues! If I were the administrator, I would get my Forumn police together, get a plan and sit down or conference call, or email, or what ever communications would work best and talk to the owner's and the programmers that they have a serious problem with DVDFab7, especially on the Audio Sync, both BD and SD.

It's very easy to see that there have been plenty of people that have contributed information for the programers to work with. Not saying anything about the progress or giving any kind of input back to the forum providing some communication is not healthy. First, if the programmers were to give us some feed back as to what they think is suspect, then they could get more or better information, from members as to how to solve this issue. This should be paramount in there priority of fixes. If you have gone to them in the past, then you need to get with them again! With no feedback, it makes it look like they are not concerned. Somehow, making a statement that there is always a Fix coming, doesn't settle well with me, I don't always want a fix coming, We want a Fix Period.

SOOoo, that is my Positive, Constructive Suggestion. I don't believe I'm interfering with anyones thread, just letting one know what his experience might be! I'm not a rebel, or trying to create a backlash, I Speak the truth, I Speak what I think is right.
                If you have issues with that, then that is your side of the fence.
                However, I would be thinking where are my priorities, Policing, or making DVDFab7 THE BEST PROGRAM IN IT'S CLASS!

Comment

southerndude: I looked at that thread and I must say you got a point. Things get resolve with feedback and cooperation. That issue is 3 months old and plenty of people seem to still experience it.

Comment

Audio Sync issue Blueray to Mobile

Hi at all,

I found out something strange about these audio sync issues.
                    The problem I was was with AVCHD conversatin. These AVCHD had a blue ray file structure and sholud normally have 23 or 29 FPS.

A conversation from AVCHD to MKV (mkv passthough profile) worked fine. only in case of the source stream has a different FPS rate than 23 or 29 FPS.
                    If you have 24, 25 or 30 FPS in the source stream I had this audio issue.

I think the problem is the FPS. Because the outputfile in MKV is always in 23FPS even if the source file has a different FPS.

My current solution is for this:

extract all of the m2ts files from the stream folder in in the avchd structure. then i merged them with tsmuxer to 1 m2ts file. in the next step I opended file to mobile took MKV audio copy profile and set in the profile manually in the FPS option the FPS of the source stream. used 2 pass high kbit rate and reencoded it in that way. The resulted file was without any audio problems.

This is a very time expensive way, but it should work on all files with these problems.

If SB has any other ideas please tell them to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X