Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you tried should have worked, it does for me. I just tried it (using a different profile). I'll try it with the Xbox 360.

//EDIT// Works fine. I am running XP SP3, used v6.1.1.8 for the test. You may not have waited long enough for the analysis to complete before adding the other Source, hard to tell from the AVI. Make sure a title is selected with a checkmark (looks like it was).
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any chance it could be a problem with Vista???

Comment

Ok.. Just loaded DVDFab in a Virtual PC running Windows XP Pro and have the same problem... Could it be something with the movie files being on the network???

Comment

Could be. Others have reported problems with NAS. If SPTI can't find it it won't work. ??
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It appears from your video that you are doing the steps correctly.

I think you need to go into this a bit deeper.

Virtual PCs etc is a no-no for testing purposes as Fab is NOT guaranteed to work in these environments. There are too many variables to deal with.

What I suggest is that you install the latest beta of Fab on a plain vanilla windows (preferably XP Professional SP3) machine, rip a couple of titles to the LOCAL hard disk and test the procedure from there.

I know it works. I set up a queued encode batch every night before I go to bed !!!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok, I've narrowed it down to this... If I copy the video files from my home server (running Windows Home Server), then add them to the queue, it allows multiple files to be "batched"... So it definitely has to do with files on the network...

Any ideas on a fix for this???

Comment

Originally posted by rstieb View Post
                Ok, I've narrowed it down to this... If I copy the video files from my home server (running Windows Home Server), then add them to the queue, it allows multiple files to be "batched"... So it definitely has to do with files on the network...

Any ideas on a fix for this???
                Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner...

I actually had the same exact problem... Mapped drives and/or UNC paths didn't queue properly...

I just gave up and copied locally...

Comment

So is there a fix for this or is the "fix" to just copy them locally???

Comment

Copy locally.....
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have some files on a network server. I map them to a letter like Z:\iso. Then I create a shortcut for the files on Z:\iso. I then cut and paste the shortcuts to a local drive C:\iso_lnk\. This seems to work. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X