This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Is this a an Audio sync fix?

I read that the new version 7.0.9.3 has a new VSO burning engine.
    That's nice but what exactly does that mean in laymens terms?

Does this new update fix the Audio Sync Problem?

It means that the engine that burns DVD's has been updated.

No, it is not a fix for audio sync but that IS being worked on.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

@southerndude

But for you exclusively it could be a fix Try it and see Share with us though
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        @southerndude

But for you exclusively it could be a fix Try it and see Share with us though
        No Thanks, I'll wait till we get the real Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

My point is what does this new burning engine improve, what functions, what features, what fix's? Details man, details, that makes good communications.

I want to know before upgradeing.

Southerndude

Comment

The VSO burning engine controls the writes to blank discs, it would have no effect on A/V sync problems with DVD or BD to Mobile.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you do not burn to blank DVD you do not need. If you use Nero as burn engine you do not need. If you use ImgBurn you do not need. If you use the default VSO Burn engine to burn to blank DVD then installing this update would be good as it could fix some bugs that the VSO burn engine has been having

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                If you do not burn to blank DVD you do not need. If you use Nero as burn engine you do not need. If you use ImgBurn you do not need. If you use the default VSO Burn engine to burn to blank DVD then installing this update would be good as it could fix some bugs that the VSO burn engine has been having
                Now were talken! Just that little bit of info will help many people out. Actually, it would be good if this kind of info was posted with upgrade in the other thread.

Thanks,

Southerndude

Comment

Also, perhaps a basic understanding of what they were doing may help.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X