Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

problem converting dvd to avi (divx or xvid)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem converting dvd to avi (divx or xvid)

When I click start to initiate the process the fps falls down slowly till 0.0 and de progress keeps in 0 % and till I finally have to cancel because the conversion doesn't start. Any idea about how could I solve this problem?

I'm using dvdfab 6.0.7.0 with vista home premium.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

Your English is fine. Tell us exactly which profile you are using and whether this happens with all movies or just a certain one.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using the profile 'generic' avi - xvid - mp3 and also avi - divx - mp3. Maybe if i try with any other profile included in generic (dvd to mobile) the problem happens as well (I don't know becuase a haven't try yet). What works fine on my pc is the conversion from DVD to PSP. I have converted 3 or 4 dvd and some video files too and I haven´t got any problem, it works OK. The problem only occurs wher I convert DVD to avi... It's quite strange, isn´t it?

The problem occurs with all de dvd I have try. Allways dvds stored in my HD. I will try with a real DVD to see what happens...

Thank you for the interest...
      Last edited by neo_cht; 10-22-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

HI AGAIN...

After trying to rip some others DVDs I have realised that the problem only happens with the entire collection of DVDs of Magic English. I downloaded a few days ago the 26 dvds of this collection and DVDFAB seems to have a problem when processing the VOB files of the main movie in each of this 26 DVDs. If you try to rip de main movie to a generic video file (divx, xvid, ...) the process never starts (fps falls down to 0.0 and progress never increases more than 0 %). But if you try to process any of the VOB file of the main movie using the option 'file to mobile' the aplication gives an error and closes itself. I don´t understand what is the problem with this vob files because when reproducing it in any dvd player it works ok. Even if I use DVDFab to convert the complete DVD to a main movie DVD if works fine as well. The problem only happens when converting the video to a generic single video file...

Comment

Working...
        X