Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio Sync....man this is getting old...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Sync....man this is getting old...

Alright so I'm trying to do BD to MP4 and I have one blu that had good audio sync but all the other ones I've done have been off. Does anyone have good settings for doing this to MP4? Specifically looking to put them on Samsung Captivate Android phone. Thanks.

I suggest you add details of the problem title so that the developers can have a look. Details described in the "Help Us Help You" sticky thread at the top of the forum would be a good place to start.

Also, the first thing you would want to make sure of is to try turning off GPU accelleration (set everything to Software). The most common problem is poor drivers on your video card.

Comment

I tried using the software settings but they were already set like that.

I looked over some of the help us help you stuff and frankly it's a bit ridiculous to me. Customers shouldn't have to spend an hour reading through documentation on how something MIGHT work right if you try it 5 different ways. That's what developers do and come out with a final product that the customer just uses. I feel like the customers of this program are a bunch of beta tester guinea pigs. I have tried this application here and there throughout the years and every single time I have a problem with it. Crashing, AV sync, whatever. This application has a lot to offer and I really wish it worked properly yet I find myself again trying a trial of this program that doesn't work. I've probably spent 6 hours or so of my time in the last week and countless rips trying to get something as simple as audio to sync properly and it just won't.

Yet again, I'll be looking for a different product to use for ripping and such. I'd love to use this, but it just never seems to work.

Comment

The application works properly. The files have perfect sync on a Motorola Droid and DroidX. Put your phone in airplane mode, it may have too many apps running to keep up. You could also try a wmv instead of an MP4 profile. I'm not sure any Droid supports the bitrates that BD Ripper produces either.

This is a support forum, if you need to vent, post it in General Chat, not here. Consider this your one warning.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          They have perfect sync on a Motorola DroidX. Put your phone in airplane mode, it may have too many apps running to keep up. You could also try a wmv instead of an MP4 profile.
          I have the BD ripped to my hard drive. From there I go to encode to anything and everything and the audio sync is off. This is with multiple movies on 2 different computers with clean installations of Windows. I never even make it to the phone. What settings are you using?

Comment

Working...
          X