X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile command line VOB error

This is the weirdest thing.

I run from the command line for any profile...avi, mp4, it doesnt matter the profile.

DVDFab.exe /MODE "GENERIC" /SRC "E:\" /DEST "D:\" /TITLE AUTO

DVDFab launches as expected, parses the disk, displays the profile I want... but without fail it ALWAYS acts as though I hit "Cancel" becuse it immediately says "Are you sure to cancel it" ?

If I click "No" it proceeds as normal and rips the disk as I asked. If I click yes it cancelled it.

This is a big problem for me because I have 900+ dvd's to rip.

I have tried newest beta, newest release and 6.0.6.0

Does anybody have any ideas?

I don't use this mode, but it appears from the example you gave that you are not specifying a profile, just a device ("Generic"). You may need this switch also:

/PROFILE <"<filename>">
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My previous post ommitted the /PROFILE switch intentionally because regardless of which switch I use I get the same error.

This same command line worked ok a few minor versions ago but now is broken.

I believe it is a bug

Comment

Something may have changed and the readme may be out of date. I'll ask.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I use the batch mode. The last version that works is 6.0.4.2. Subsequent versions load the source and target but never start the conversion.

Comment

hi,

Thanks for report this problem first, because we are now adjust the commandline code for support more param, so maybe there are something wrong, we will check it.

thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X