Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Version 8.0.5 ripping not complete

Dear All,

Last night I tried DVD ripper version 8.0.5. However, DVDFAB ripper did not stop despite 100% completed.

It continued for 10-15 mins even when the bar is at 100%. I had to click STOP to end the ripping process. The movie was not completely ripped.

This happen only in version 8.0.5. Other versions did not have this problem.

Thank you

Originally posted by FatMan View Post
    Dear All,

Last night I tried DVD ripper version 8.0.5. However, DVDFAB ripper did not stop despite 100% completed.

It continued for 10-15 mins even when the bar is at 100%. I had to click STOP to end the ripping process. The movie was not completely ripped.

This happen only in version 8.0.5. Other versions did not have this problem.

Thank you

Please post your logs associated with said conversion and details - profile, settings, etc. It's impossible to troubleshoot without this info.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Sorry, I have just learned to use Dvdfab.

I will try to search for the log but I remembered I did not SAVE the process.

I will post tonight.

Thank you

Comment

FatMan
        The default location is:C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.
        Just post your most current logs
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I realised that I might uninstalled version 8.0.5 because I felt it maybe a little buggy.

Can I still get the logs then?

If not, I will reinstall it and do the same process to see if there are any errors.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by FatMan View Post
            I realised that I might uninstalled version 8.0.5 because I felt it maybe a little buggy.

Can I still get the logs then?
            Yup, the logs should still be retrievable
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              Yup, the logs should still be retrievable
              Can't find it.... Not in the = C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

When I uninstalled version 8 and installed version 7, I used utilities to "clean out leftovers" of versions 8.

Anyway, it is okay, I am in no hurry to use version 8, and will wait for a while.

Thank you

Comment

You can tell us at least which profile you were using, that would be a start.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the exact same problem here with all versions 8.x.x.x.

Right now i am using 8.0.1.6 and ususally I just rip the whole DVD to Disk first. When I use the dvd image with DVD Ripper, DVDFab will do its work but won't finish the process. As described above, it will remain at 100%. If I click Cancel, DVDFab crashes (or is very, very busy) and will be closed by the operating system. I am using the IPod default profile.

DVDFab generates the following internal log:

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------
                  1m 23.33s: create config(0)
                  1m 23.33s: convert profile(ipod.default)
                  1m 23.33s: dvd title(3) angle(0) chapter(1->31)
                  1m 23.33s: stream(480,2,1) stream(128,86019,1)
                  1m 25.67s: not set correct fourcc for video(28)
                  1m 26.70s: warning: h264 encode bitrate(640) exceed the standard(768), video size(320x176, 25), specify profile(0)-level(13), modify it
                  1m 26.70s: h264_encode: encode param profile(0) level(13) bitrate(460)
                  12m 04.37s: h264_encode: encode param profile(0) level(13) bitrate(460)
                  37m 24.91s: detected dvd
                  37m 24.98s: drive E
                  37m 24.98s: dvd type 1
                  37m 24.98s: volume label LAGERFEUER_2_DVD

DVDFab 8.0.1.6 (2010/09/26 20:32:54)

0m 01.04s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
                  0m 04.14s: detected dvd
                  0m 04.21s: drive E
                  0m 04.21s: dvd type 1
                  0m 04.21s: volume label LAGERFEUER_2_DVD
                  0m 04.74s: got copyright 0 40
                  0m 04.94s: got udf/iso
                  0m 05.61s: got discinfo
                  0m 05.61s: pathplayer enabled
                  0m 16.00s: got dvdinfo
                  0m 59.63s:
                  -------------------------------------------------------------
                  OS : Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (Build 6002: Service Pack 2)

Comment

Working...
                  X