This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile (NDS format)

Hi, I'm trying to convert some DVDs to the Nintendo DS dpg format. I'm sucessfully able to generate the conversion but the movies are jerky (video lag) on the ds. I've adjusted the bit rate and fps but with little improvement. My moonshell program (viewer on DS) show 24 fps even though I've programmed for 12 fps. Movies that I've gotten from friends (not using DVDfab mobile) don't show this problem. Anyone out there have any experience with making dpg format for NDS?

Thanks,

Dave

I can't even figure out how to get the movie from the NDS folder to the NDS itself.

Comment

No need for a new thread

I too am having this issue with both the demo 6.2.0.5 and my in-law's full copy, all DPG videos come out at 24fps and appear to have a variable video bps ranging from like 14.4Mbps to 654 Mbps. Audio is also stuck at 64.0 kbps.

Would someone please investigate (and be so kind as to submit information and demo DPGs to MediaInfo on SourceForge: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en )

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire View Post
        I too am having this issue with both the demo 6.2.0.5 and my in-law's full copy, all DPG videos come out at 24fps and appear to have a variable video bps ranging from like 14.4Mbps to 654 Mbps. Audio is also stuck at 64.0 kbps.

Would someone please investigate (and be so kind as to submit information and demo DPGs to MediaInfo on SourceForge: http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en )
        Link to unapproved 3rd party app removed. Not appropriate in DVDFab software support forum.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Moonshell is required to play DPGs on the DS

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Link to unapproved 3rd party app removed. Not appropriate in DVDFab software support forum.
          What?! I was linking to the author's web site so you could download the most current version and test it out for yourself.

Moonshell is required to play DPGs on the NDS(i), if you don't "approve it" then don't support the DPG format.

Sheesh, talk about jumping the gun

Comment

I agree with you KnightFire. There is either really sensitive people that moderate or they don't get the real world. You don't stick your fingers in your ears and say "na na na na"
            For god sakes, I just mention a competitor product capabilities and asked how I could make my DVDFAB product work similarly after saying I much prefer DVDFAB, but needed guidance. It seems almost childish. You need to reference stuff on this site to compare and understand what it is that you are trying to ask. Oh well, maybe it is just a few people here.

Comment

Originally posted by hpolack View Post
              I agree with you KnightFire. There is either really sensitive people that moderate or they don't get the real world. You don't stick your fingers in your ears and say "na na na na"
              For god sakes, I just mention a competitor product capabilities and asked how I could make my DVDFAB product work similarly after saying I much prefer DVDFAB, but needed guidance. It seems almost childish. You need to reference stuff on this site to compare and understand what it is that you are trying to ask. Oh well, maybe it is just a few people here.
              It's not "childish" it's a simple case of following the forum rules written by Fengtao himself. We don't compare or mention their products.
              Another way to look at it is (We don't advertise competitors products).

Comment

The rules are the rules. Everyone follows them here. Not sure where you are used to posting or why you think you should be exempt. This forum is not for the support of other products nor for debates with moderators or administrators. This thread is closed.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X