Direct render option not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Direct render option not available

I'm trying to to convert Star Wars 1 phantom menace using generic settings and the direct render box does not allow activation. I have done many movies and have not had this problem. Is it just this movie? if so how do I get Subtitles onto it.

Originally posted by martini14810 View Post
    if so how do I get Subtitles onto it.
    did you want subtitles or forced subs?

Comment

I want just the forced subtitles, again that box was not available either. I assume forced subtitles would be those used when a foreign language was used

Comment

Forced subtitles are usually, but not always, held in the 1st subtitle track, so to get them, you need to have the 1st subtitle track selected and also forced subtitles.

Really though, it is dependant upon the original authoring and that is where the preview window is extremely useful.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You have to select the subpic stream before you click Next.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Again forced subtitles is not available (don't know why) and direct render is not available

Comment

I did select a subpic stream, I normally can direct render however with this movie I cannot

Comment

Working...
              X