Sound ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Sound ?

i am ripping my dvds to mkv h.264 and i have been using aac, some where mp3.
    by doing this does that mean that all my dvds have been converted to stereo sound. or will it do 5.1 aac.
    if the sound is stereo then is there a way to redo the sound to 5.1 without doing the whole movie over again.
    also i use 4000 kbps for video and i was using 128 kbits for sound.

If they were downmixed to stereo when converted, there is no way to make them 5.1 again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

how do i know if it was downmixed is that in the default settings and if so then crap

Comment

is there a way to just get the audio sound from the dvd and remux it into the dvd file and take out the aac.
        i am just dreding having to redo the hole thing again cause i do 2 pass and 4000 on video so it takes over an hour for each movie and i even have a gtx 260 video card. for some reason i think the gpu is not used when you select 2 pass.

Comment

Working...
        X