Problems while using DVD to Mobile option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Problems while using DVD to Mobile option

While I was trying to convert a DVD to a PSP format, it converted the file into AVI, then the next time there was nothing at all and the last time into iPod format. I know I have chosen the right conversion settings I want but then it just doesn't convert the DVD to the format I want. Plz help......

Originally posted by ethan9601 View Post
    While I was trying to convert a DVD to a PSP format, it converted the file into AVI, then the next time there was nothing at all and the last time into iPod format. I know I have chosen the right conversion settings I want but then it just doesn't convert the DVD to the format I want. Plz help......
    Sorry not sure what you mean, are you saying the program converts to different formats when you select a PSP profile

I use the psp.h264.firmware3.30+ profile myself all the time and have no issues

Comment

Moving thread to Ripper sub-forum.

Please tell us which version number of DVDFab you are using. If it is still actually called "DVD to Mobile", you need to update and try it again. I have never seen this type of symptom reported.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yea man, I have also used the psp.h264.firmware3.30+ many times before but it worked perfectly fine and yes I am trying to say that the program converts it to different formats only for that certain movie

Comment

yea man, I have also used the psp.h264.firmware3.30+ many times before but it worked perfectly fine and yes I am trying to say that the program converts it to different formats only for that certain movie
          Well then what movie is it as you did not say! Since it only happens with that movie I think telling us the name of movie is important don't you think

Comment

The movie is Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Comment

The movie is Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
              I have this movie and can give it a try but do not think I will have this issue. When I'm finished I will post back results. In the meantime can you post the process logs which located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Working...
              X