8016b and 8015 released - both mix up audio channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8016b and 8015 released - both mix up audio channels

Using two BD disks (Prince of Persia and The Tale of Despereaux) I find the audio channels (using xbox360.wmv.wma10 Profile) for the DTS-HD track on the BD to be shifted to the Left so I ge no sound out of the front right channel and the sound that should be coming out of the center channel is coming out of the front left channel.

I do not have this problem with 7.0.9.0, however, the ripping with 7.0.9.0 is PAINFULLY SLOW (like 2 fps).

v8 is fast but wrong. v7 is slow but correct. I woulod prefer the speed of 8 and the accuracy of 7. Is that possible?

I think that is a reasonable expectation and it should be possible. Anyone else experience this?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

BTW, that should be 8.0.0.5 not 8.0.1.5

Is there additional information required to get someone to respond with a solution?

Comment

I converted my Prince of Persia to xbox360.wmv.wma10 Profile using V8.0.1.1 and no problems with Audio from what I can tell. Only played on my computer using my Logitech Z-5500 500w Digital speakers. Will do another convet in a few days after I am finished testing the DVD Ripper

Comment

Thanks for the information. The results are good for you.

However, it doesn't solve my repeatable problem (I've repeated the process 5 times). I get the audio problem on two different XBox 360s using two different Digital tuners as well, so it's not a problem with the XBoxes, or audio systems on which (to which?) I am streaming the media. And, given v7.0.9.0 (S L O W L Y) gives working copies that do not exhibit the problem, it would appear it is not an issue with the computer and BD Drive I am using to rip the movie.

So, if I can find v8.0.1.1 I will give it a try ... but I'd still appreciate a permanent solution.

Comment

Where can I get 8.0.1.1?

Comment

Working...
            X