flv conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flv conversions

I have a grwing collection of instructional clips in .flv format, from a subscriptions site. typically eacch is 5-10 mins long 700 x400 approx _ I can see more codec info via VLC player if needed.

I'm wondering how best to convert / combine them for viewing on a DVD player, preferably withouhg having to worry about how to optimise lotsa of settings.

should I just throw them all into file mover and covert to divx, then write to a dvd say with imgburn ? will default dvdfab settign be suitable for this ?

sample source file codec info: video VP6.2 (flash) VP6F 702x404 frame rate 1000

audio mpga stereo 96kbs sample rate 441000hz

Hi cybmole
    I moved your thread to the Video Converter forum, that is the module you would want to use I think. I'm not familiar with this video format, but others may be. Try using MediaInfo to get more detailed info on the source files. Google a download if you don't have it, it is a great tool.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by cybmole View Post
      should I just throw them all into file mover and covert to divx, then write to a dvd say with imgburn ?
      I believe Video Converter will be able to do what you want, considering that your DVD player will be able to play the converted format???
      Remember newer DVD players support the playing of more of the newer formats but, older ones will not, you will need to convert it to DVD format to play in older ones.
      To convert to DVD format yo will need something other than Fab please use google to search (a free option) I believe may work is DVD Flick http://tinyurl.com/crvxcq
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X