Always Crashing - Nvidia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashing in dvd ripper

I too am having crashing issues with dvd ripper. Never had a problem before. I really dont want to mess with my settings to try to solve this issue that dvd fab created. I think they should update their software ASAP. Otherwise I see no need to purchase there yearly license.

Comment

OK, tried the latest nvidia drivers - still crashing.
      Went to software only codecs - output is choppy and unusable.

Like the others this worked fine in previous versions so I think its a DVDFab problem.

Comment

Please verify that you are using DVDFab v8.0.2.2 and whether or not the crash report box appears and that you have sent the reports.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFAB 8 is up and running as designed. The "CUDA" is back in place. There is a significant speed difference.

In Windows 7, I went to control panel, system, then clicked on device manager. Under Display Adapters, I found my video card. I then right clicked on it, and selected "Update Driver Software..." from the menu that pops up. It should work basicly the same way in Vista or XP. Once the driver was updated, I had no problem with the new version.

I need to contact of HP, and let them know their driver is out of date. I know this information will not help everyone; hardware differences make that about impossible, but I hope this info helps some.

Thanks (everyone) for the help.
          Last edited by cbleman; 10-04-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks cbleman
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Please verify that you are using DVDFab v8.0.2.2 and whether or not the crash report box appears and that you have sent the reports.
              Yes and Yes..

Thanks

Comment

Ripper always crashes

Latest Nvidia driver, all set to software. DVD ripper always crashes whether from an iso file or DVD to any format. I have submitted crash reports. I'm stumped.

Comment

Ripper always crashes

Same issue with Bluray ripper. Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Latest NVidia drivers, GTX295 card. Latest version of DVDFab 8. Ripper crashes at 1 or 2 percent every time. Disabled Cuda. Still crashes. Crash dialog comes up every time. Submitted crash reports. DVDFAB 7 still works just fine. Frustrated....

Last edited by Mark_9999; 10-08-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X