Subtitles always appear on ipad, iphone, ipod ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles always appear on ipad, iphone, ipod ripper

with the new upgrade 8.0.2.2 I have found that no matter what I do (have had previous versions with no probs) subtitles ALWAYS appear. This is despite checking "show forced subtitles", and even removing the checkbox on English subtitles. this is annoying and is affecting the ipad, iphone and ipod rips.
    Can anyone assist? is this a glitch with the new version?? as I don't know what else to do.
    Also, can someone explain the difference between the 2 profiles available on the ipad setting? H 264 and the other one?
    Plse help! Not happy with this new version.

If the edit page says "Direct render to video" in the box in the lower right, then it thinks some subpicture stream is selected on the title select page. Please make sure to uncheck all subpicture stream boxes and do not put a checkmark in Display Only Forced.

The h264 version converts to 1024x768, the h264 1080 version converts to 1920x1080 (HD).

Are you using DVD Ripper or Blu-ray?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X