Not able to work with version 8...7 works OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to work with version 8...7 works OK

Ok, I have version 7 of DVDFab working with no issues but have not been able to use any version of the 8 release. not sure what is different but version 8 (currently 8.0.2.2) launches, reads the movie, I can edit the settings and start the ripping. The status shows "Conversion: one pass' and then it just stays there. it does like .16% and then just stays there.

I'm running it on a Windows 7 Professional. I keep using version 7 but I have some problems with movies like Iron Man 2 which I believe need version 8 to be copied.

Any help is appreciated. thanks!!

Moving your thread to the Ripper forum since that is the function that is not working for you. Try copying the movie to a folder on your hard drive and then use that as the source for your conversion. Please read the Help Us Help You document and post the logs and other info that we need to be able to help you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Rip iron man with v8 and convert using v7

Comment

Working...
      X