Subtitles ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles ???

OK when watching the dvd of Karate Kid 2010, you don't have to have subtitles on, but when it gets to a spot where they are talking chinese, the subtitles show up in english.

My problem is that when I rip it to an avi file using the generic.avi.xvid.mp3, when it gets to those spot where there talking in chinese there is no subtitles, but if i enable subtitle on the options before ripping it to an avi, the subtitles are all throughout the movie.

Is there a way to rip the movie to an avi with the subtitle option off but still have subtitles during the chinese language parts like watching it from the dvd ?

TIA

Did you try putting a check in the box that says "Display Only Forced" just below the subtitle selection box? This feature has not been working correctly with some content, and I'm not sure if it has been corrected.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Did you try putting a check in the box that says "Display Only Forced" just below the subtitle selection box? This feature has not been working correctly with some content, and I'm not sure if it has been corrected.
      Wow, I been using Dvdfab for bout a year now and never knew what that was for. I use dvd fab to put my favorite movies on my PS3 so i don't have to find them over and over.

thanks for the info it didn't work tho for karate kid, i have a few other movies i will try it with tho.

Comment

I have the opposite problem. How do I get rid of subtitles? When converting ti iPod/iPhone I uncheck the subpicture box but still end up with subtitles on movies.

Help, please - this is driving me mad!

Comment

Originally posted by GailS View Post
          I have the opposite problem. How do I get rid of subtitles? When converting ti iPod/iPhone I uncheck the subpicture box but still end up with subtitles on movies.

Help, please - this is driving me mad!
          If your problem has nothing to do with kradnam, then why did you Hijack his thread if your problem has nothing to do with his???

Please start your own thread as you will get better support
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I beg your pardon - I wasn't aware that such Draconian rules of conduct existed towards those asking a civil question.

As it happens, I have used my own little brain to finally work around the software and have figured it out.

But thank you for your warm welcome. I doubt I'll be bothering you again on this Forum if you are representative of the general rudeness I can expect.

Comment

Originally posted by GailS View Post
              I beg your pardon - I wasn't aware that such Draconian rules of conduct existed towards those asking a civil question.

As it happens, I have used my own little brain to finally work around the software and have figured it out.

But thank you for your warm welcome. I doubt I'll be bothering you again on this Forum if you are representative of the general rudeness I can expect.
              I was not being rude, just stating a fact, since you can read, read this
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X