This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch/Queue from single source?

I have DVD's with many episodes combined into one long movie file. I would like to queue up multiple rips of the same source, seperated by chapter. Doing this for one episode is easy, but I don't see any way to add jobs to the queue for the same source.

Is this possible?

No, not really at least in DVD to Mobile. If you select the same title again it will bounce the first one. There may be way to do it using Merge mode first, but I'll have to try it to see if it works.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can use Merge mode to do the multiple splitting of the same title, since it allows reloads. Works best if you have all the Sources you want to split up in VIDEO_TS folders on your hard drive first. To do this
      • Open DVDFab and select Merge mode
      • Use the Source folder icon to select and load the Source and then select the first title you want to split up; then click Next
      • You will see the first title on the merge list. Highlight it and use the chapter select buttons on the right to select the start and end chapter you want to extract first.
      • Click on the Source folder icon and select the same VIDEO_TS folder again, DVDFab will snap back to the title select screen. Put a checkmark in the same title again, click Next
      • Highlight the new entry for the same title and select the next chapter group you want. Repeat the step above and this step for all the splits you want to make of that first title.
      • You can now start loading another Source and splitting it up or reload the same Source and select a different title to split. Click Start when you're all done.
      • When you're finished splitting, open DVD to Mobile and select the VIDEO_TS folder that was the output of the Merge process. Put a checkmark in the box for each title (which are now split by chapter groups). Use the Edit button or other controls to set up the conversion. Click start. The result will be a group of individual files that are conversions of all the chapter group titles that were in the Merge mode output.
      The attached image shows the merge list for splitting an episode of House into individual chapter chunks (could have been chapter groups just as easily).
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sweet!

Thanks alot! I will try this now.

Comment

Working...
        X