X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) No Refund

Warning to all!

DVDFAB version 8 does not work for Blu-ray!

Do not purchase a license for this version!

This company will not refund your money or apply it to a different license!

I've worked with Sunny for 3 months trying to straighten out problems with Blu-ray.

He refused to refund my money or apply it to my DVDFAB v7 license.

Now he is not answering my emails.

Scott

Scott, sorry to hear that you have been so disappointed. For me, it has been a great program. I have backed up at least 200 blu-ray. Most have been done as "feature only" to a 25 G disc, some have been "whole disc" compressed to a 25G iso, then burned to disc, and others have been whole disc to a 50G. I have had only one (1) coaster to date. Great program and great support for me. robertwayne64024

Comment

Thanks Robert

In all fairness, I'm ripping to use on my phone. Not copying. Copying may work very well.

Comment

Inflamatory title removed.

Thread moved to the BD Ripper forum.

Comment

Hey Complication...

Just calling it as I see it. I gave him options and he stole my money. No reason to change the title.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by slevy951 View Post
            Hey Complication...

Just calling it as I see it. I gave him options and he stole my money. No reason to change the title.

Scott
            Nothing was stolen from you as DVDFab 8 works just fine. They offer 30 day free trial to test before you buy. Also since you said you trying to convert to cell phone you might want to make sure your phone can support the finished file.

Also this a support forum so if you want help we need logs and the info found in the Help Us Help You Sticky
            Last edited by AGJ; 10-21-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

While I don't blame you for being frustrated, especially with getting nowhere after 3 months of working with Fab support ,
              I have some questions and concerns re: your blanket statement:

"Warning to all!
              DVDFAB version 8 does not work for Blu-ray!"

I've been doing BD's for awhile now and Fabb 8.xxx has been running smoothly for me and I would venture a guess that I'm not alone.

Did you try the software prior to purchasing?... and if yes, I'm guessing it worked well since you decided to purchase it?

I'm confused by your statement that sunny refuses to apply your $ toward Fab 7. It's the same product license for all versions.
              It is based on time; 1, 2, 3, 4 year or lifetime subscription.

What exactly doesn't work?
              If you wish, post relevant info and we'll be happy to try and help you troubleshoot

//Edit
              Hey AGJ, I see I'm posting at my usual "turtle speed"...lol
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
                Inflamatory title removed.

Thread moved to the BD Ripper forum.
                Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                Nothing was stolen from you as DVDFab 8 works just fine. They offer 30 day free trial to test before you buy. Also since you said you trying to convert to cell phone you might want to make sure your phone can support the finished file.

Also this a support forum so if you want help we need logs and the info found in the Help Us Help You Sticky
                I was able to get 1 blu-ray ripped in the 30 days. I asked Sunny for an extension of that time to test more and he refused and told me to buy a license. The one I was successful with plays fine.

I've used multiple different discs with multiple different BETA versions of the software. It's not my responsibility to beta test a product I've paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  While I don't blame you for being frustrated, especially with getting nowhere after 3 months of working with Fab support ,
                  I have some questions and concerns re: your blanket statement:

I'm confused by your statement that sunny refuses to apply your $ toward Fab 7. It's the same product license for all versions.
                  It is based on time; 1, 2, 3, 4 year or lifetime subscription.

[/B]
                  I've no idea. He said he wouldn't apply to my other license for 7. I gave him the license #. All I know is I'm tried of wasting time on this product and he owes me for the license money.

What isn't working is the Blu-ray to Mobile. It errors or doesn't rip properly on just about all discs I've tried. DVD to Mobile works fine for me on v7 so I'm sticking with that.

Edit-If you know how I can apply the Blu-ray to Mobile licence to my DVD to Mobile license that would solve this issue....
                  Last edited by slevy951; 10-21-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slevy951 View Post
                    If you know how I can apply the Blu-ray to Mobile licence to my DVD to Mobile license that would solve this issue....
                    The only folks that can help with this are members of the sales team in Beijing.
                    I'm just another Fab user like yourself without any special powers.
                    I just happen to be a mod.

As I said, we'll be glad to try to help with troubleshooting the software here on the forum, but it sounds like you've had enough.

Hope it works out for you.
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

but it sounds like you've had enough.

Yep. I'm done. I do appreciate your offer of assistance though....

Comment

Update!

Update for all...

Want to let you know that the folks at DVDFAB did the right thing and processed a refund to me.

Scott

Comment

And you did all the wrong things. If you ever return here, follow the rules.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Can't believe you banned me. Is that fair? Did you talk to Sunny? Do you know all I went thru with him? Not once did he direct me to the forums for help. I only came here after having no other recourse.

Eh, I'm sure you don't care and you'll probably just delete the thread. And I was going to let this die now. But, you had to ban me. Don't worry, I've got screen shots of this whole thread and my emails to back me up if anyone wants to look.

Comment

You was not banned but your second user name has been banned now since 2 user names are against forum rules

Comment

Working...
                              X