New User - Problem with subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) New User - Problem with subtitles

Have DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta for evaluation of Blu Ray ripping.
    Can't seem to get the hang of getting subtitles:
    I'm trying to rip "I Am Love" as a test.

Can get vide & audio for tested formats ( .avi & .mkv) but the generated subtitle files are not useful. In particular the .idx file is 2KB and the .sub file is 0KB for each test.

Scanning the forum I see reference to an "Edit" option of generating these files and not hardcoding the subs in the video. However, when I go to the edit screen there is no option to overlay the subs on to the video on ly to generate files.

Unless the software is totally broken I'm surely missing a step. Pointers please!

To render the subs to video you must select only a single sub[ic stream on the title selection page. You can then click on the edit button and select whether you want to render them to video or extract to files. If you select more than one subpic stream the only option will be to extract the files.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X