Ver. 8028

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ver. 8028

I seen the sticky about possible problems with the new MPEG2 codec support and only problem I'm having is very slow encode speed about 35-40fps and when disabled it's back to normal. During the encode Fab is enabling Cuda because my cards fan starts speeding up.

Another bug that may have been reported already is DVD Ripper doesn't recognize the correct Frame Rate of a DVD, it always opens at 29.97fps even if same as source is selected and the source is 23.97fps (according to mediainfo) but if you set it manually each time it will encode at the set rate.

Yep

I noticed that as well no matter what dvd I put in it comes up 29.97 eventhough I know for sure it is not.

Comment

It does not necessarily select the framerate of the original, that just means that it is defaulting to 29.97 fps now. You should still be able to select Same as source. Not sure why this was changed or if it was even intended.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        It does not necessarily select the framerate of the original, that just means that it is defaulting to 29.97 fps now. You should still be able to select Same as source. Not sure why this was changed or if it was even intended.
        Hi Signals, yep tried selecting Same as Source with three different main movie rips on my hdd and all the vobs are 23.97fps. Selecting "SoS" should bump the bits/pixels up but instead you have to select it manually in the dropdown.
        This may be tied to the a/v sync issues some users have been reporting but not sure ...I'm sure the devs will fix it asap

Comment

Working...
        X