v8.0.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper v8.0.2.8

Hi, just tried to use avi. ripping as divx.but the conversion does not play the video content only the audio content plays.When examining the media file--the video codec used says, 0.0000000 it should be DX50.
    There is no doubt about it--all versions 8xxxx have plenty of faults !!
    Ever since I experienced problems with audio-sync,(more than a year ago) I use a very good freeware converter for divx,xvid,& mp4,etc.,I will not name it,but it never gives any audio-sync problems,is very quick,& results are always PERFECT,I just hope that DVDFab will one day make a decent ripper-converter,

Please see this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8913 I have no AV sync problems with wmv or MP4 profiles in DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi FABFANATIC,

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert again to see whether you still experience the audio-sync problems or not.

Thanks.

Mona
      Last edited by Mona; 10-24-2010, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Please see this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8913 I have no AV sync problems with wmv or MP4 profiles in DVDFab.
        Hi, SIGNALS,
        Thanks for the advice,it does appear that mp4 conversion is OK with v8.0.2.8 beta,but divx/xvid is not, my settings are checked as software,as my PC is not cuda enabled,I have found that v7.0.9.3 performs avi/divx/mp4 conversions satisfactorily,but a lot slower than the freeware converter I am currently using.
        So far all v8xxx have been problematic for me,
        Many thanks,
        FABFANATIC

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi FABFANATIC,

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert again to see whether you still experience the audio-sync problems or not.

Thanks.

Mona
          Hi,MONA,
          Thanks for the reply,the settings are as you advise,and mp4 conversion appears OK,but avi/divx/xvid is definitely not working with the correct a/v codec in v8.0.2.8 beta,
          Many thanks,
          FABFANATIC

Comment

Hi FABFANATIC,

We will release a new beta tomorrow to fix XVID avi problem, sorry for the trouble.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X