No announcement yet.

How go get a refund on this product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) How go get a refund on this product?

Please advise on how to get a refund for this product. This product appears to still be in beta testing and development, not ready for "actual" purchase. I request information on how to cancel my lifetime purchase of this ripper product until such time as it is a viable and usable product.
    Frank

Originally posted by frankjames24 View Post
    Please advise on how to get a refund for this product. This product appears to still be in beta testing and development, not ready for "actual" purchase. I request information on how to cancel my lifetime purchase of this ripper product until such time as it is a viable and usable product.
    Frank
    Did you try the free trial before you bought it? There are millions of Happy Fab users , why dont you tell us what is wrong so we can help you become happy with your purchase.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

my answer

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Did you try the free trial before you bought it? There are millions of Happy Fab users , why dont you tell us what is wrong so we can help you become happy with your purchase.
      Why is this ripper offered for purchase in its broken state? this should only be provided as beta, free for the trying. I don't mind testing beta with that expectation but to allow purchase and to find its busted and has been in a very poor state of operation. DVDFab is ok for the most part and I have owned it for years but this ripper is a sad state of product.

Comment

Why is this ripper offered for purchase in its broken state? this should only be provided as beta, free for the trying. I don't mind testing beta with that expectation but to allow purchase and to find its busted and has been in a very poor state of operation. DVDFab is ok for the most part and I have owned it for years but this ripper is a sad state of product.
        The ripper works fine for me and many others, again, it has a free trial, did you try it? You still have not told me what is the problem. What ripper are you referring to? All the programs rip the movie to file or disc, what is your specific problem and why did you buy it if it didnt work for you, it has a free trial.

Comment

Works very well for me. As Chameleon said, tell us what does not work, it may be something as simple as a setting.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I request information on how to cancel my lifetime purchase of this ripper product until such time as it is a viable and usable product.
            Frank
            You have a lifetime subscription. Why cancel until a later date?

Comment

I will send the Shaolin Monks and Mei Pei with your refund.

Comment

I'm refering to the BD Ripper

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Works very well for me. As Chameleon said, tell us what does not work, it may be something as simple as a setting.
                I tried the trial months ago and it was broken then. I mistakeningly bought a lifetime last month thinking it should be decent by now. Well its not. I tried several ripping profiles none of them work. The only one apears to work is the h264-audio copy. I don't want h264. Reading the continueing BDRipper complaints its plain to see this ripper has a long way to go.
                I could wait a month or more and this ripper probably will work eventually but the need that made me buy it last month still needs to be address now. So I searched the net and went to xxxxxx downloaded their trial and what do ya know it just works as expected. It does the right format the right video and audio encoder and it flys at 45+fps not below 10fps.@$39 I bought it and the BD's are done.

So why did I ask for a refund, I wonder!
                Last edited by AGJ; 11-09-2010, 03:07 AM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

Working...
                X