This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio/video out of sync

i have tried v.6020 and every time the audio is out of sync.
    please help

We need more information and for you to put the post in the place where most DVD to Mobile users will see it. I will move it there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry, it is when trying to backup blu-ray to BD9

Comment

Also download and install the newest version 6.1.2.5
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Audio sync problem with Zune

Hello

I have a sync issue as well when doing backup files for my zune. Unfortunately I can't understand all the tech talk here but would like to know if this problem can be fixed. Videos start off great but about 30mins into them suddenly it's like I'm watching a really bad foreign film and it's annoying. Is there a fix that a non tech person can do? I'm using version 6.0.4.0

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Well, first download and install the latest version 6.1.2.5 from the links provided in this forum.

Secondly, please have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. The link to this is in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i have tried that and now it generates a fail at 100 % and says please try again, 3 times stops same time every time.
              i am using win 7

Comment

There is a problem with WMV profiles in Win 7 that the developers are working on.

Comment

this time on a win xp pc, with the newest version. stil the same problen with adio.
                  tried differen settings, nothing works.
                  any advice ?

Comment

I am having the same problem. My audio/vid goes out of sync around the one hour mark. It starts by making a squelching noise and gets worse as time goes on. All my issues started after a certain issue of dvd fab was released. This is happening on every movie. I'm using version 6.? at this time. All my mobile is going to an itouch. I'm using vista. Any advice would be helpful.

Comment

If you are encoding direct from the DVD disk, this is usually caused by the layer break. Encode instead from an ISO file or Hard disk folders held on your hard drive.

Have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" in the Knowledgebase area of the forum.

Comment

I am also having a problem with audio/video synchronization drifting with DVD to Mobile. I am using DVDFab version 6.1.2.5 on Windows XP (32-bit). I am encoding to xbox360.wmv.wma10 from a hard drive directory. The full DVD was ripped to the hard drive using DVD to DVD at DVD9 quality. The final WMV file starts out with audio and video streams perfectly in sync but drifts out of sync as the movie progresses. By the end (about 90 minutes), the audio stream is nearly 1.5 - 2 seconds behind the video. I cannot see any specific point in the movie when the streams suddenly go out of sync.

Comment

The only time I have audio sync problems are with older dvd movies.
                          I have about ten that can't get it to work so far.
                          Independence day, Lake Placid, Planet of the apes movie, signs, all of the aliens movie trilogy. The newer movies, I don't have any problems so far. H264 format are the one that are giving me problems.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                            Secondly, please have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. The link to this is in my signature below.
                            I have been using DVD Fab since version 3, so a few years now, but have only recently started using the dvd to mobile feature and have been having the audio sync issues. I started to follow your advice to burn the ISO and then create the mobile file from the ISO file and this has completely solved the sync issues, thanks.

Comment

Sync Issues

I have the occasional sync. issue going straight from DVD to mobile (I am using the AV605 profile). I have found that if I copy the DVD to the hard drive first (using the "main movie" option in DVD to DVD) and then point the DVD to mobile option at the resultant VIDIO_TS folder, then it works fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X