NEW PSP 1000 profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper NEW PSP 1000 profile

PSP 1000 doesn't support AVC video files(h264/mp4) only mpeg4.The profile psp mpeg4 in dvdfab isn't very good.It has limitations such as resolution
    480x160 not 480x272.
    I created a new profile for psp 1000.Does anyone want it?

What kind of trouble are you having using the psp.h264.firmware3.30+ profile? It works fine on my PSP1000. If you haven't do so yet update the firmware in the PSP to 6.31 and give that profile a try.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

You can attach the profile to a post in the New Profiles thread. There, it can be checked by the developers and is easy to download for other users. Please test it with the latest firmware before posting it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Guys I’m afraid I stepped in it yet again! I had a fatty (PSP1000) but a while back my grandson dropped it into a large Coke at McDonalds and that had a detrimental effect on performance! I just checked the replacement barcode and it is a PSP2000, so take my post for what it is worth…….
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

It's stupid that only psp 1000 doesn't support avc.I fortunally have a psp3000.
          Anyway ,may I remind you something I wrote 2 months ago, ANY conversion to h264.mp4
          with cuda enabled is unplayable on a psp.Petty,because the conversion with cuda decoder and encoder reached 800fps.

Comment

Working...
          X