Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help converting movie to Tmobile 3G (My Touch)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I tried those settings as a generic phone and adjusted accordingly. I get this error:

E:\mp4\DVD_VIDEO\VIDEO

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

This the profile I suggested, Is it what you tried?
      Attached Files
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by wb2nco View Post
        OK I tried those settings as a generic phone and adjusted accordingly. I get this error:

What am I doing wrong?
        Not sure. I have not forgotten about this, just very busy. Thanks to 90312 and Troy512 for helping out also. I was going to suggest the exact same profile also to try temporarily. What produced that error code?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by wb2nco View Post

What am I doing wrong?
          Guys that looks more like the location of the VIDEO folder on E drive than an error code? I'm lost here??
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

T-Mobile My touch 3G

I try iphone and works

Comment

Android G1 MyTouch Cliq

Please post back if you have success or failure with this profile.

I have created a profile from the spec's android dev site. I have made a movie and uploaded it to my phone and it does work.

I have a t-mobile (store bought/not modified in any way/Android - Mytouch)

Step1:

Save this file to:
              (vista / windows 7 users) C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 6\Profiles
              (XP users) C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\Profiles

Step2:
              Now start DVDFAB

Step3:
              Will Appear in DVDFAB:

Select "Cell Phone" - Then under profile "Android MyTouch"
              Attached Files
              Last edited by sleepydog3; 01-25-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Android G1

This worked for me on my G1 using DVDFab 7. Just put the file in the DVDFab 7 folder instead. THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by piaget21 View Post
                  This worked for me on my G1 using DVDFab 7. Just put the file in the DVDFab 7 folder instead. THANKS!
                  I can confirm that this also works for an Android v1.5 T-mobile G2 Touch (UK), although I got the aspect ratio wrong the first time I tried converting a DVD to play on it. Audio and Video seemed absolutely fine on playback.

As previously stated, I also put the XML file in the root of the DVDFab 7 folder, rather than putting it into either of the 'profile' sub-folders. I then simply selected the 'Cellphone' option and then chose the appropriate profile (I renamed the profile witihn the XML file to something more appropriate for me, i.e. just 'Android').

Another thanks here!

Comment

Working...
                  X