No cuda support & no gpu/cpu working meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cuda support & no gpu/cpu working meter

This doesn't use my Cuda and CPU/GPU meter doesn't work with it.Using GTX1060 3gig fab says my card can handle it and it did..Some of the info. says you need more than 3gb memory on card but other posted info. in the sticky note say 3gigs is ok so somewhat confusing.Fab softwear says all my equiptment ok when using it.
    Should be a total movie not one chapter free trial so we see how long it takes to do one whole movie on the card we have installed.

hi Faith,

Please send us dvdfab_ai.log , fabcheck_internal.log , dvdfab_internal.log in the DVDFab11 log folder.
    For DVDFab11 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Yours,
    Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_110.png
Views:	259
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	374962

Hi Wilson:

I can't find the dvdfab_ai.log in the Fab log files photo shows whats in my Fab folder.I don't burn disks just put on hard drive.
      In the log file you see that Fab is not remembering my cuda card every time I open this new version of Fab so I closed it and open again to make sure my card is in fab graphic card settings.The internal log file confirms this.

A older driver is used in my case as you know Nvidia doesn't support 3d in their new drivers for my GTX1060 3gig card but the driver I have works fine with cuda and Fabs other programs and when I use the new program Fab software confirms this by all green check marks and does work but not with Cuda and no GPU/CPU meter movement.

[ATTACH]n374963[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
        Should be a total movie not one chapter free trial so we see how long it takes to do one whole movie on the card we have installed.
        You can easily extrapolate by multiplying the process time of the trial by a ratio equal to the play time of the entire movie divided by the play time of the trial segment.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wilson:
          Here are the new files with latest graphics card drivers.
          [ATTACH]n374984[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]n374985[/ATTACH]

Signals: I think you are wrong as making a full disk is slow at the start or even a main movie as the menu slows things down and the fact fab runs slow at the start and very slowly gets faster
          in frames per second as it gets to faster speed in my I-7 it only got to 30 fps at the end of the first chapter so you see your idea won't really work here for this and who wants to do this anyway I believe full movies but say just a few 2-3 should do nicely one chapter is nothing really.Even one whole movie should give you a good idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_111.png
Views:	276
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	374986

Comment

The read speed is not related to the menus at all, it is a function of the way the disc is authored and where on the disc the VOB files are written. Close to the spindle is slower because the drive reads fewer sectors per revolution than it does at the edge. For most DVDs the highest speed is nnormally near the layer break. Your present setup is closer to the minimum requirement, so I think you can expect times near 28 hours for a typical movie.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals: So you say 28 hrs. for a typical movie for my setup I assume you mean with Cuda that isn't working now correct?

Comment

Yes, the 28 hours would be expected with working CUDA. I note you do not have the same driver as the testbed, have you tried changing it temporarily?

Comment

Hi, I've the same problem. When I start the process It show me a message "Wow! Your graphics card meets out standard to convert DVD to Blu-ray with Enlarger AI.", and I have a GTX 1080, 8 GB GPU Memory, 6.1 CUDA Compute Capability, 440.97 Driver Version and 6.6 GB GPU Available GPU Memory, so it's ok. The problem is that CUDA doesn't activate, so the conversion is impossible to complete (only the CPU work to convert, not my GPU), after many minutes of start the FPS reach 0 and the conversion stops In all other function the CUDA works perfectly and the GPU is used, but in Enlarger AI only CPU works. Please help us, I just buy the complete suite also for this new function. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                    I can't find the dvdfab_ai.log in the Fab log files so I took Fab off the drive all all its files did a clean install with Ccleaner then reinstalled fab still
                    I can't find the dvdfab_ai.log in the Fab log files.Here is my install file if it can help. [ATTACH]n375025[/ATTACH]
                    hi, we will try to check what is the problem, looks the AI module not start in your system, please give us sometime.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ale10 View Post
                      Hi, I've the same problem. When I start the process It show me a message "Wow! Your graphics card meets out standard to convert DVD to Blu-ray with Enlarger AI.", and I have a GTX 1080, 8 GB GPU Memory, 6.1 CUDA Compute Capability, 440.97 Driver Version and 6.6 GB GPU Available GPU Memory, so it's ok. The problem is that CUDA doesn't activate, so the conversion is impossible to complete (only the CPU work to convert, not my GPU), after many minutes of start the FPS reach 0 and the conversion stops In all other function the CUDA works perfectly and the GPU is used, but in Enlarger AI only CPU works. Please help us, I just buy the complete suite also for this new function. Thanks.
                      Please send us dvdfab_ai.log , fabcheck_internal.log , dvdfab_internal.log in the DVDFab11 log folder.
                      For DVDFab11 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

We will check the problem, thanks

Comment

Ting:
                        I noticed In licenses screen that I have a trial of dvd to blu ray with 12-22-2019 expiration date but under license for AL it says full trial as if its not active.
                        Don't know if this makes a difference as when trying it the dvd to blu ray part works and says checking for new AL files and it finds new files then starts but like I say no cuda and seems the AL doesn't start as no log file for it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot_117.png Views:	1 Size:	34.1 KB ID:	375066

Comment

And here is the last log
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ale10 View Post
                            And here is the last log
                            Sorry, I've made a mistake. Here is the last log, the dvdfab_internal.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, the office will be open shortly and the developers will try to duplicate the problem you have reported.

Comment

Working...
                              X