Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions around the TF Model

Not sure if this is something that you guys can even answer here.. BUT --

Using TF for image upres has been around for a little bit now. Are you guys using a commercial model or is this a model you trained in house?

I ask because I've been using DVDFab for years and REALLY love this new feature. Curious if it's something we'll see improve even more over time.

Originally posted by wndrbr3d View Post
    Not sure if this is something that you guys can even answer here.. BUT --

Using TF for image upres has been around for a little bit now. Are you guys using a commercial model or is this a model you trained in house?

I ask because I've been using DVDFab for years and REALLY love this new feature. Curious if it's something we'll see improve even more over time.
    hi, We design the model, prepare the dataset and training it all by ourself, so we will improve it continuous in the quality and speed.

Thanks.

Comment

See the FAQ, linked in my sig, below
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals, I don't see a signature on your posts. Though I did find the FAQ at the top of this section of the forum...
        Last edited by Basementjack; 11-25-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the information!

I'll definitely be picking Enlarger AI up once it's supported in Converter and Ripper so I can upres my backups and DVDs I haven't had a chance to backup yet! I think it'd be really great as well if you can post as part of new version release notes if/when the model is updated. I'd like an opportunity to re-backup a DVD with Enlarger AI to see if the new model results in a better image.

Comment

Are models title specific? Are the trained by feeding the blue ray and dvd versions of the same movie into the AI system?

Comment

Originally posted by Basementjack View Post
              Are models title specific? Are the trained by feeding the blue ray and dvd versions of the same movie into the AI system?
              module are not tile specificed. Bluray source are part of the train data.
              with more train data, the quality of AI will be better.
              Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-26-2019, 01:54 AM.
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X