Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues

Computer #1 i9-9900K 3.60Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - 8GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41
    • CPU - 20%
    • GPU - 6%
    • Fps 4.09
    • No CUDA being used / All CPU
    • Converting 720 x 480(STD) to 1280 x 720(HD). Why is this not 1920 x 1080(FHD)?

Computer #2 7-975 3.33Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 - 6GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41
    • CPU - 100%
    • GPU - 1%
    • Fps 63.11
    • No CUDA being used / All CPU
    • Converting 720 x 480(STD) to 1280 x 720(HD). Why is this not 1920 x 1080(FHD)?

Computer #2 is really old but runs much faster?
    Both are converting to 720p not 1080p? Something is not right.
    Shouldn't both be upscaling to 1080p?
    Both computers also crash when one thing gets clicked on the screen. Example: File Explorer
    I tried using the older Nvidia Drivers but they give me an error when trying to enlarge.

Also, thank you for fixing the 4:3 ratio.

Impossible to help without more information. Please attach the following:

DVDFab internal log session from each PC
    fabcheck internal log "
    DVDFab_ai log "
    Please create the attachments like this: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

same here.

Ryzen7/RTX2070

Only 0,6 fps.

But after nearly 10 minutes, it began to run faster.
      Perhaps it is only an irritating log, it should say "begins in a few minutes" or so.

Now I can turn off the heating... ;-)

RTX@ 94%
      CPU@15%

Comment

Computer #1 - i9-9900K 3.60Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - 8GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41 - Fresh install of v11.0.6.2
        (Sample used iso of movie)

Comment

Computer #1 - i9-9900K 3.60Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - 8GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41 - Fresh install of v11.0.6.2
          dvdfab_ai.log

I'm limited to only 2 attachments so here are my other logs.............

Comment

Computer #2 - i7-975 3.33Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 - 6GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41- Fresh install of v11.0.6.2
            (Sample used both iso and physical disc in drive of movie)
            dvdfab_internal.log
            fabcheck_internal.log
            Does not produce AI log even though "Enlarger AI" is checked.

Comment

@ JiimyB

Thanks for posting and feedback. We have submitted the issue to the QA team and developers to check. Any news, we will send you a message for update.

Comment

Hi,
                The problem that Enlarger AI outputed result is 1280*720 will be fixed in next new version.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi,
                  The problem that Enlarger AI outputed result is 1280*720 will be fixed in next new version.

Thanks!

Wilson
                  Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by JiimyB View Post

Thank you very much!
                    Our QA team asks you to try again. They have released a new version of the plugin. Before you re-convert, the new version will be downloaded automatically. Please let us know the result, thanks.

Comment

Same issue......

dvdfab_internal.log
                      fabcheck_internal.log

Comment

Computer #2 - i7-975 3.33Ghz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 - 6GB with Nvidia Driver: 441.41- Fresh install of v11.0.6.2
                        dvdfab_internal.log
                        fabcheck_internal.log

Comment

Please wait for the next release, it will fix this problem in the next version.
                          Last edited by knighter; 12-04-2019, 08:10 AM.
                          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by JiimyB View Post
                            [ATTACH]n375417[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]n375418[/ATTACH]

please try the new beta version:

New! DVDFab 11.0.6.3 is out (December 4, 2019) https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm New: Added the support for some new Java protections. New: Improved the

Comment

Working...
                            X