Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing

Computer is crashing and then restarting when it's a few minutes into Enlarger AI. I need to make a fresh install every time I want to use it. Here's all my log files and it doesn't recognize it as a crash.

Crash Logs.rar

Your rar is reported as either corrupt or damaged and can't be opened. Please try it again, maybe attaching them one at a time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by JiimyB View Post
      Computer is crashing and then restarting when it's a few minutes into Enlarger AI. I need to make a fresh install every time I want to use it. Here's all my log files and it doesn't recognize it as a crash.

[ATTACH]n375527[/ATTACH]
      hi, I have checked your log, looks the work of enlarge has begin, and just execute one frame, then stoped.

You said you need fresh install everytime ? what your mean is reinstall the DVDFab ? maybe some install file be broken. so need reinstall.

Did you try other file ?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

hi, I have checked your log, looks the work of enlarge has begin, and just execute one frame, then stoped.

You said you need fresh install everytime ? what your mean is reinstall the DVDFab ? maybe some install file be broken. so need reinstall.

Did you try other file ?
        Yes I have tried other files. If it crashes, I will have to do a fresh install of DVDFab and then it will work fine. If I restart the computer or startup the computer after a re-install it continues to crash when it starts Enlarger AI. My other computer which is much older does not crash. Both run Windows 10 fully updated. Just the new one has issues. I'm not sure if it's missing any dependencies but both computers are very similar with c++ redistributables.

Comment

Originally posted by JiimyB View Post

Yes I have tried other files. If it crashes, I will have to do a fresh install of DVDFab and then it will work fine. If I restart the computer or startup the computer after a re-install it continues to crash when it starts Enlarger AI. My other computer which is much older does not crash. Both run Windows 10 fully updated. Just the new one has issues. I'm not sure if it's missing any dependencies but both computers are very similar with c++ redistributables.
          It's the strange problem, we will try to check it in Monday, maybe need you provide more information about it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X