stalls at 99%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stalls at 99%

I tried to use Enlarger to upgrade my pink floyd delicate sound of thunder dvd. the file processed fine for 28 hours and stopped at 99%. I left the program to run for another 9 hours but there was no change. I cancelled the task and tried to watch the resultant file with player 6 but could not play the file. Logs attached some logs exceed the limit and could not be uploaded
    Attached Files

Hi Nick
    If the files are too large, select out the log sessions using Notepad to copy and paste them to a new text file. For problems with this module, the ai log is really needed. Also suggest updating to the newest Fab before you try again

I have some older DVDs that have yet to appear on BD, so I have begun converting them but have not had any hang up yet. I convert all mine to video_ts folders first using the main movie option in DVD Copy. This will improve the speed somewhat and will spot disc read errors much faster than waiting for Enlarger to get to it.

Hope all is good in the downunda.
    Cheers
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hey Signals
      the only way I could upload the dvdfab ai file was to compress it with winzip, I hope this does not cause a problem.
      My music and video files are all saved to hard drives which I play with dvdfab movie server on my network. The hard drive is in the computer I run enlarger on and my other hardware is in the bottom range for use with enlarger so I am not going to see any speed improvement with my current setup. ( I knew this before purchasing enlarger)
      The smoke from the bushfires on the east coast make it hazardous to go outside these past few weeks so it gives me time indoors to process dvdfab work
      take care
      Attached Files

Comment

by any chance did you run out of drive space on the target drive?

Comment

Working...
        X