Sound and Video is off - early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound and Video is off - early!

Today I tried converting a TV show (from 480p MKV -> 1080p MKV using EnlargerAI), and the conversion worked, and completed, I just watched it and within a few minutes the sound is desynced from the video quite a bit - there are also quite a few jumps in the video.

I know this is new technology, so please take this as feedback and not as complaints, I know this will improve with time.

Feedback from users is vitally important, especially on new features, so thanks for this. Please supply the AI log for this conversion. Also, was the source mkv made by DVDFab? Does it play correctly (no sync issue)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Basementjack View Post
      Today I tried converting a TV show (from 480p MKV -> 1080p MKV using EnlargerAI), and the conversion worked, and completed, I just watched it and within a few minutes the sound is desynced from the video quite a bit - there are also quite a few jumps in the video.

I know this is new technology, so please take this as feedback and not as complaints, I know this will improve with time.
      Hi, we need a source that produced this problem to help check it out. Thanks in advance. Please send it to our FTP, I will send you the FTP info via PM.

Comment

Working...
      X