Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering

Just installed it Friday or Saturday. This morning I ripped a dvd to 1024 x 576. Now all of the pretty little pictures that you show should happen when you do this, never happened. EG the checking of compatibility. Is there a reason that I didn't see them?????
    Viking lost down under

Hi ejm,

Please send us log files, C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    dvdfab_internal.log fabcheck_internal.log dvdfab_ai.log dvdfab_core.log
    Thanks.

Yours,
    Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I'll send them in a couple of days when it cools down.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

All the logs from 11.
        C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
        dvdfab_internal.log fabcheck_internal.log dvdfab_ai.log dvdfab_core.log NOT FOUND.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ejm; 12-19-2019, 05:21 AM.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Some of these dates are new and yet I haven't used 10 in a long long time.
          Attached Files
          Viking lost down under

Comment

hi ejm,

The log show your PC Nvidia GPU info, GPU check: Graphics info 1: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT : 21.21.13.4201 : 1.1 : 1G
            Which do not meet the mini requirement of AI Hardware. For now, dvdfab AI need a Compute Capability 3.5 or above GPU with 3G GPU memory. Such as GTX 1050 Ti 4G,
            see more FAQ, https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...nlarger-ai-faq

Your should see some warning message, when use DVDtoBD EnlargeAI, or DVD Ripper/ Video Converter MKV.AI, MP4.AI profile.

Yours,
            Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

sorry, has not yet. Done 15 dvd's at 1024 x 720. Cpu is I7 3400.
              before the best I was getting, was, 704 x 4?? something.
              Not complaining just wondering as I knew my graphics card was below par.
              Viking lost down under

Comment

There was a problem with a similar series cpu that has been fixed. Try it again when the next version of Fab is released.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Buying a new Graphics card after Christmas signals. Glad to hear that it had something to do with the cpu.
                  Viking lost down under

Comment

The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.

• OC Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
                    • The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
                    • Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
                    • GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
                    • Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
                    • IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
                    • Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
                    • Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
                    • GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring. NV Messaging

I'm sure this one will pass the test, but still no pretty pictures or test result stating that my computer is able to use the software.
                    Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                    X