COPY Enlarger ai version 11.0.6.6 failing ID 6723943

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COPY Enlarger ai version 11.0.6.6 failing ID 6723943

I have installed a rtx 2080 8gb super video card purchased specifically for use with enlarger ai copy
    the process begins but the gpu load meter does not exceed 2% it stays on 0% most of the time. The gpu memory meter stays fixed on 0.5 of the 8gb available
    The fps continually drops until it reaches 0.38 fps and the countdown stops. 20 minutes later the whole process fails. CUDA does not appear to start
    Ripper enlarger ai works correctly and has a favourable result but my choice would be to use Copy Enlarger ai.
    I have installed the latest nvidia driver and am using the latest DVDFab software version
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback from downunda. Sorry you are having a problem with it, I’m not sure there have been any reports from users with i5 CPUs, so the AI wizards will need to take a look. You have supplied all the info they will need initially.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

>"the process begins but the gpu load meter does not exceed 2% it stays on 0% most of the time. The gpu memory meter stays fixed on 0.5 of the 8gb available"

I am having the same problems. But I have the Nvidia 2060 card (non-super), though I am using an I7 chip. I've tried 4 different movies, with 3 crashes, all occurring during "writing," and one success, though there were about 8 "jumps" in that 1 "success."

Hoping a solution will be forthcoming.

Comment

I should also add that I've been using the "ultra" mode and that the copy process has only taken about 1 hr and 40 mins, and the write process only about an hour or so, which is nice! Plus, my one success (apart from the jumps) looked really good! Now, if the crashing and "jumps" can be eliminated, that will make the Enlarger AI quite a nice product.

Comment

Please try the new Beta (v11.0.6.7 Beta), you can get it here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...020#post376774
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The new Beta caused a success message after a few seconds. No change in the gpu meters from the previous post. The resultant file was 275kb in size and unplayable, obviously not a success.
            I am a patient guy and willing to do whatever is necessary to obtain a favourable result. Hopefully the techs will work it out soon as I am eager to enlarge my music dvds. I have attached the latests logs
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again pacman. Regret the problem, Enlarger has proved to be sensitive to certain CPUs and to certain nvidia drivers. The staff is at a meeting but is in touch.

Comment

Yeah thanks signals.
                I did have success, I think it was with ver 11.0.6.4, with my i5 cpu and gtx 1050ti card. I only experienced a problem after upgrading the video card. both the default and the games nvidia drivers share the same error.It is interesting to note that Ripper Enlarger AI works correctly where the copy Enlarger AI module contains the error

Comment

I am having same problem and it started after the last DVDFab update. I have used enlrager AI successfully prior to the last update.

I am using NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super. GPU usage stays at 4-5% and Memory usage is .5 of 8GB. FPS drops continually then the process fails with an error stating it was cancelled and asked me to send the error and log files (which I did twice) through the error message GUI pop-up.

Comment

Working...
                  X