Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripper with Enlarger AI, Conversion started, process sends error that the file already exists. I went to my default storage path and deleted the Enlarger AI folder which contained the folder with the DVD name and the .mp4 file.
    Started the conversion again and get the same file exists error. The folder structure and file have been recreated. If I answer Yes to overwrite the file the same error occurs 4 additional occurrences and then the Process Failed window opens.
    ID 6737553 logs uploaded and attached to this forum post

Thanks,
    Gary
    Attached Files

Gary,
    Thanks for the solid feedback, sorry you are experiencing a problem. Did this happen with the previous version or is this the first you have tried?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by gboyd01 View Post
      Ripper with Enlarger AI, Conversion started, process sends error that the file already exists. I went to my default storage path and deleted the Enlarger AI folder which contained the folder with the DVD name and the .mp4 file.
      Started the conversion again and get the same file exists error. The folder structure and file have been recreated. If I answer Yes to overwrite the file the same error occurs 4 additional occurrences and then the Process Failed window opens.
      ID 6737553 logs uploaded and attached to this forum post

Thanks,
      Gary
      I have quickly check the log, looks still failed to get enough gpu memory.

You have the GTX 1650, in most case, the memory should be ok, please close other Application and try again.

If still failed, please wait next version, we are working for some logic to decrease the useage of gpu memory, and can start the work in some low gpu memory case.

Thanks.

Comment

Success!! The update to DVDFab 11.0.6.8 resolved the issue. I have completed my first conversion and am very happy with the results. Thank YOU!!

Gary

Comment

Working...
        X