This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Now everything is failing

Before I purchased Enlarger AI, I could copy 4K and regular Blurays, and Cinavia removal worked great . Now 4K's fail, Bluray copies jump, Cinavia removal doesn't kick in like it used to, and Enlarger AI has never worked. I'm using 11.0.6.9. I've had to completely stop using DVDFab. Here's the latest logs. I'm hoping someone can help. Maybe I should just go back to the version before Enlarger AI when everything was working?

Here's a file from my last try of copying a 4K, The "Doors," which just wouldn't play in my Panasonic 4K Bluray player. I would upload the latest dvdfab_internal.log, but I get the error that the file is too big. I just can't win.

It has nothing to do with Enlarger AI, I have it on 2 pcs with 2OSs with different cpu and gpu and everything continues to work fine. The developers will check the logs and may ask for more information, so subscribe or monitor this thread.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN MY SIG FOR SUPPLYING LOGS!! It can’t be fixed without it, you have been here long enough to know this. If you supply just the last few log sessions, you will NEVER get the too large message.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

02/05/2020

Thanks signals! Your post gives me hope!

One thing that you may not realize is that, whereas you deal with problems, likely on a daily basis, I do not and don't remember the procedure for supplying you guys what you need. I read one of the five sets of instructions and hope I've done things correctly. But I don't fully understand the procedure for acquiring that information. For instance, the instructions under "Supplying DVDFab Logs in the forum" say, "find the log session that illustrates your problem." So I'm left wondering how on earth do I know which logs illustrate my problem? I'm gonna guess it's the latest logs, and I'm posting those here. But keep in mind that I really don't know what a "log" may or may not contain. So please let me know if I've posted the correct ones. I did trim the "dvdfab_internal.log" down so it would fit.

Thanks!

Lloyd
      Attached Files

Comment

No reply since 02/05/20. Have I failed to post something I should have? Or should I just be patient?

Comment

Interestingly, I just upgraded DVDFab to 11.0.7.1 and made a copy of the Blu-ray "Spider-Man: Far From Home" and it was perfect! No jumps!!!
          Last edited by LloydS; 02-14-2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X