Enlarge AI not using 1080ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarge AI not using 1080ti

I trying to upscale a dvd to 1080p . Process Starts but frame count ist going down to 1 after a while an gpu use is idle at 2-3 %

Please attach the DBDFab internal log session from this disc and the Fabcheck internal log. This sometimes indicates a read error on the Source disc. Make sure you have the latest nvidia driver.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i tried several discs , always the same problem. drivers are the latest
      Attached Files

Comment

A new version will be available soon, please kindly wait for update and then try again.

Comment

Tried 11.0.8.1 same problem
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ernie3000 View Post
            Tried 11.0.8.1 same problem
            Please attach the dvdfab_core log file too, or you can refer to this post to attach the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

here is the core log
              Attached Files

Comment

Even after several versions , ai is still not working wiith my 1080ti :/

Comment

Originally posted by ernie3000 View Post
                  Even after several versions , ai is still not working wiith my 1080ti :/
                  the old version log dvdfab_ai.log show, something stopped. and not much info. we add more log in new version of DVDFab.

Please send us the new v11099 or v11100 log use feedback,
                  DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Yours,
                  Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X