Enlarger AI inserts faint rectangle on conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarger AI inserts faint rectangle on conversions

As I say in the title, Enlarger AI inserts a faint rectangle on my conversions. I didn't have this problem with previous updates, but they are cropping up now?
    It's not just playback programs. It's actually embedded in all the videos I have tried!

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-03-24-14h51m09s946.png
Views:	441
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	379855 I'm including an image to show what I mean & you will see the problem at the top of the screen.

Are you using the latest version (in DVDFab v11.0.8.1) or a previous one? Also, what is the Source file type ( if it was a DVD, was it an original disc or a copy, and if a copy, was it previously compressed)? I can vaguely see two stacked rectangles in the upper left area.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Currently using 11.0.8.1. The same thing appears in the last 2 releases. That particular image is from an SD documentary on a Blu-Ray, but as I said in my original post it is on everything I have tried. I've tried every compressed and uncompressed format I can think of. I've tried it on videos from DVDs, Blu-rays, ones I transferred from VHS, as well as downloads from YouTube?

When doing the conversions I've also tried with CUDA on and off. None of it works?

They worked perfectly with older versions of the software, but not the last 2 or 3 (or even 4?) updates.

Comment

For now, I suggest you open DVDFab Settings and click on the Feedback button, then post the Log ID number that you are assigned in this thread. This will upload all your log files to the developers.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How do I find my Log ID number?

Comment

Originally posted by magnu View Post
            How do I find my Log ID number?
            Please refer to this post: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Comment

As I say in the title, Enlarger AI inserts a faint rectangle on my conversions. I didn't have this problem with previous updates, but they are cropping up now?
                It's not just playback programs. It's actually embedded in all the videos I have tried!

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-03-24-14h51m09s946.png
Views:	441
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	379855 I'm including an image to show what I mean & you will see the problem at the top of the screen.
                hi, where is the faint rectangle, I cannot see it from your screenshot.

Name:	image_23065.png
Views:	353
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	379934

is the place where I mark it ?

Comment

Yes. That's where it is.

Comment

Yes. That's where it is.
                    ok, got it. so this image is created by DVD 2 BD, I will check the log.

and we will plan to update the model in the future version after OpenVINO version released

Thanks.

Comment

How is it created by DVD2BD? I don't have that software anymore? The copy was originally made with MakeMKV then from there straight to DVDFab. The actual image here was a snapshot from VLC.

Comment

How is it created by DVD2BD? I don't have that software anymore? The copy was originally made with MakeMKV then from there straight to DVDFab. The actual image here was a snapshot from VLC.
                        sorry for the not clear information, I have checked the log and know the problem, thanks for the report.

Comment

hi, a question about your source, you just using Makemkv to directly to output a mkv file, and this file should not be reencode and still keep the mpeg2 codec ?

Comment

Sometimes I have used Tmpeg Video Mastering Works 7 to convert files to either H264 or H265 prior to using DVDFab, as some copies would turn out better that way (I found some DVDFab conversions was skipping frames).
                            However, I had also just gone straight from MakeMKV to DVDFab to see if it made any difference, but I was getting the same problem either way?

Comment

Sometimes I have used Tmpeg Video Mastering Works 7 to convert files to either H264 or H265 prior to using DVDFab, as some copies would turn out better that way (I found some DVDFab conversions was skipping frames).
                              However, I had also just gone straight from MakeMKV to DVDFab to see if it made any difference, but I was getting the same problem either way?
                              thanks for the inormation, I just want make sure the codec of input source, now looks the problem not be caused by different source.

Comment

Working...
                              X