No announcement yet.

Notebook seems to be compatible, but I'm uncertain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Converter Notebook seems to be compatible, but I'm uncertain

I have two DVDFab licenses: one for my desktop PC and one for my laptop PC. I have already tried Enlarger AI with the desktop and it's incompatible, due to hardware specs.

Since this PC has better specs as a whole, I never worried to try EAI with the notebook.

But today I tried EAI on the notebook and... surprise! DVDFab didn't show the incompatibility message when I started to convert an old video made with a smartphone back in 2017.

Nevertheless, it didn't work, the program closed--and closes every time I try the same operation with the same video

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_23211.png Views:	13 Size:	198.6 KB ID:	380954

DVDFab x64 11.0.8.5
    Last edited by signals; 04-25-2020, 02:56 AM.

Please supply the DVDFab internal log and the ai log as outlined here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532

I have removed the video link from your post, please remove it from you tube. The logs will have all the necessary information.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please supply the DVDFab internal log and the ai log as outlined here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532

I have removed the video link from your post, please remove it from you tube. The logs will have all the necessary information.

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Comment

Contents in the Log folder:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab notebook log folder.png
Views:	562
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	381062

No AI log found. Temp folder is empty.

What about these IFO files? And that DISC.BIN?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paultx View Post
          Contents in the Log folder:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab notebook log folder.png
Views:	562
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	381062

No AI log found. Temp folder is empty.

What about these IFO files? And that DISC.BIN?
          Please using feedback to send the log, and tell me the Feedback ID.

Feedback help:

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...kly#post376253

​​​​​​​Thanks

Comment

Feedback sent. ID: 8232067.

Comment

Originally posted by Paultx View Post
              Feedback sent. ID: 8232067.
              I have checked the log, which show your device is "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 480 @ 2.67GHz", and this CPU not in the support list of OpenVINO, so the EnlargeAI cannot be activated.

Maybe in the future, we will try to support CPU mode, but should be very low for processing the video, only can processing some image.
              Last edited by ting; 05-13-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Sent my log files, feedback ID 10686434. Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                X