X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continously fails to not download required Enlarger AI files

Report ID: 9579634
    Both DVDFab and Enlarger AI are 11.1.0.1

I've been trying to test the trial of Enlarger AI on a TV show. I can't get anywhere with it. The program crashes after the task queue manager states that the required Enlarger AI data files could not be downloaded.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ryan8374; 08-09-2020, 11:48 AM.

Check to see if your internet security software or firewall shows blocked or quarantined files. The Ai Downloader can’t see the download site. I can’t duplicate this problem, seems to work fine.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Defender hasn't blocked or quarantined anything and I don't use the windows firewall. In the logs, I noticed attempts to connect to a couple dvdfab.cn servers that resulted in 404. If I attempt to connect to those servers through a browser, I get 403. Would you be able to tell me the exact URL it's trying to find?
      Last edited by ryan8374; 08-09-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan8374 View Post
        Defender hasn't blocked or quarantined anything and I don't use the windows firewall. In the logs, I noticed attempts to connect to a couple dvdfab.cn servers that resulted in 404. If I attempt to connect to those servers through a browser, I get 403. Would you be able to tell me the exact URL it's trying to find?
        are you using a vpn of some kind ?? you might want to check your firewall settings
        to allow dvdfab access to the internet

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you using a vpn of some kind ?? you might want to check your firewall settings
          to allow dvdfab access to the internet
          I tried a VPN to see if it might have been due to my ISP, but otherwise no. As stated above, I do not use a firewall.
          Last edited by ryan8374; 08-09-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

have you already used the trial on one chapter ??
            you can only convert one chapter during the trial period.
            see the FAQ section - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...nlarger-ai-faq

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              have you already used the trial on one chapter ??
              you can only convert one chapter during the trial period.
              see the FAQ section - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...nlarger-ai-faq
              It hasn't been used at all because I have not been able to get it to work. It says nothing about having already been used and says it expires on 8/30.
              Last edited by ryan8374; 08-09-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X