No announcement yet.

AI Enlarger DVDFAB 11.1.0.4 is a great idea but it needs a lot of work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Copy AI Enlarger DVDFAB 11.1.0.4 is a great idea but it needs a lot of work

Hi. I am getting very perturbed now! I just purchased a new gaming computer with10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700F - GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and it is STILL red-lining my GPU (using 5.6 of the 6 GB) just to try and copy a 1 hour dvd to bluray with the AI enlarger! All CUDA is enabled as you suggested before. I did get great results with my old CPU with an older MUCH less powerful GPU, but it took me 74 hours to copy one disc! There is no way a GPU and Intel Core like I possess now, should take me 14 hours to burn a 1 hour disc! Your advertisement says with a system basically identical to mine, it should take less than half that amount of time, which is still way too long. I really hope someone gets down to basics and streamlines this for us. As it is now it puts a HUGE load on our GPU'S and PC'S in general, and hamstrings us from doing anything else, whilst we wait 14 hours or much more for 1 disc. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Try to Convert the DVD to MKV H264(5.1) first(tooks around 15min), the try again. I´ve now only 6-7 Hours for a 2 Hours DVD.
    Have you choose Ultra Quality? in AI Settings?

Comment

Ultra will take much longer but looks really good. The other settings are faster and may be suitable depending on the source characteristics. To optimize speed, don’t read and write to the same drive. Having the Source on a hard drive will also improve speed, suggest writing the original disc to a folder on your HDD.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X