DVDFab Enlarger AI - can not use this Function with a MKV to BR anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI - can not use this Function with a MKV to BR anymore

In July, I found out, using DVDFab Enlarger AI with a MKV ist much faster as with a DVD iso or TS File.
    So i convert my DVD to MKV H264 first. Then i start Copy to BR, select my MKV File and start the Progress with DVDFab Enlarger AI. It tooks around 7-8 Hours with my RTX to convert the MKV to BR.
    After the last Updates in August, i canīt use a MKV with DVDFab Enlarger AI. I can only select TS, Iso or DVD Files. When i use the MKV the Program switches from Copy to Converter and there is no DVDFab Enlarger AI Option.
    Any Idea why?

Add the Source mkv file to Converter, not the Copy module. Should still work, but I will try to duplicate it also.

UPDATE: Works fine, see the capture below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CONVERTER_AI.png
Views:	352
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	385244

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hey, Thanks for the fast Feedback. I will Check that Tomorrow, because at this moment, i've running a DVD to BR Projekt with AI. Resttime 6 hours .
      it seems so, that you have Updated your AI Performance. Because last Time i try that Project, it Shows me a Rendertime about 22 Hours, and only 1fps renderspeed. Now, after the August Update i've 5fps Renderspeed. That is Good. Great Job

Comment

Working...
      X