ai enhancer application problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Ripper ai enhancer application problem

I try to us ai to enhance dvd from 720 to 1080 by dvd to bluray and set it to ultra+ deblock. However the output diddent have any improvement and the resolution of the bluray is still 720?
    2) Are there any difference between dvd to bluray, ripper, and conveter, to enhance the actual dvd by ai? and which one is much more better?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

I tested using Ripper set to 1920x1080, ultra+deblock, it was slow but looked like a Blu-ray when it finished. Ran at about 3-4 fps with i9 and nvidia rtx 2080.

I suggest using Ripper or DVD to BD. Converter puts you further away from the original Source files (on the DVD disc).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you... for my display card is 1660ti... with Ripper set to 1920x1080, ultra+deblock. it ran at 1fps... are there any second choice for boosting?

Comment

Working...
      X