Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI Photo Enhanced sonst start

Sorry, can't edit. I mean Photo Enhanced AI don't start
    I try to start as Admin, Installation as Admin , allow the App after Secure Warning from Defender to use the folders.
    win 10 64bit. Latest Updates.
    I use dvdfab, newest Version(Lifetime Version)
    Last edited by Nighthawk66; 09-18-2020, 06:29 PM.

Hi Nighthawk, make a fresh download of the Offiine installer and run it As Admin. You may need to tell Windows Defender to ignore the installer and the installed .exe. There is nothing bad in it, Defender is making a false positive. If you have other internet security software, consider turning Defender off. Windows 10 treats all users like idiots.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I try the Offline Installer and run as Admin - No Security Warning from WIN10 - but if i try to Start the App - nothing happens - only for a short Time a small Loading Circle

Comment

Hi,

Please post all the log files in C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Photo Enhancer AI\log

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson, here are the Logs.
          Regards,
          Marty
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X