Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Ripper No GPU Utilization shown

Fab V11.1.0.7
    Just updated to the latest version. Unlike before, when I used AI Enlarger to rip DVD to .mkv (720 --> 1440), only the GPU memory bar showed, the there is no status bar showed on GPU utilization and the process seemed to take longer than before.

I have i7, GTX-2060.

Is it meant to be this way or is it a bug?

William

I will try to duplicate your problem, but I need to know your version of Windows. Also, please attach the DVDFab internal
    log session that was generated when you experienced this.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My Windows is 10 Pro Version 2004. The internal log is attached.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I will try to duplicate your problem, but I need to know your version of Windows. Also, please attach the DVDFab internal
        log session that was generated when you experienced this.
        Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwillwbho View Post
          Fab V11.1.0.7
          Just updated to the latest version. Unlike before, when I used AI Enlarger to rip DVD to .mkv (720 --> 1440), only the GPU memory bar showed, the there is no status bar showed on GPU utilization and the process seemed to take longer than before.

I have i7, GTX-2060.

Is it meant to be this way or is it a bug?

William
          Please zip the whole DVDFab log folder and send it to us.

Or please refer to this post to send us the Feedback log via DVDFab system and then post the feedback ID here: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X