Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ai problem

Hi there,
    I am so disappointed of the enhancer ai. First, i try to use ai copy by exactly follow the instruction posted in the website, but the gpu usage is 0%.
    Then I try to cone the dvdfirst, then convert to mki with ai, after 7 hours of convertion the video is shit, see the attachment.
    Is it the ai really working at all? By sufering this forum, most of the users encouter the same issue like me.

Thank you

Config:
    i5-9440f
    3060ti
    16gb ram
    Attached Files

I can not duplicate this problem, please attach your AI log so the developers can check it. Sorry for the inconvenience. For improved speed, convert in DVDFab Copy mode Main Movie to a VIDEO_TS folder and use that as the Source for AI. If possible, select a different HDD for the AI output than the one that holds the Source.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please solve it, i bought this software and 3060Ti for upscale my dvd... thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there, im still looking forward for the solution... As ai for dvd is the only reason that I bought the software and display card. Thank you...

Comment

Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us. Or you can send the log via program and then post the feedback ID here. Thanks.

DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

feedback id: 10791827
            Thank you.

Comment

We received your log file.
              Confirmed with the developer, there is a known issue with Nvidia RTX 30.
              Nvidia has limited the RTX 30 with a new driver not Compat with below CUDA 11, we found a solution and will update the fix in two weeks or so.
              Please kindly wait. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Hi there,

Here is the token10931599. I have updated the software to the latest version. Its still not working, it start from fps 30 and keep droping the fps~1. Can youpost the video that the procedure of using ai, it didn't work for once... My graphic card is 3060ti...

Comment

Originally posted by sammy02hk View Post
                    Hi there,

Here is the token10931599. I have updated the software to the latest version. Its still not working, it start from fps 30 and keep droping the fps~1. Can youpost the video that the procedure of using ai, it didn't work for once... My graphic card is 3060ti...
                    Please send us the new log files. DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Is it the 3060ti not supported? I use iso file in c drive and output to bluray with ai output to drive. an 1 hour film it take me more than a day and it is still not success to generate the file.
                      token id: 11035374

Comment

and please tell me whats the difference of this four option. Thank you.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Can you recieve the log?

Comment

Originally posted by sammy02hk View Post
                            and please tell me whats the difference of this four option. Thank you.
                            Premier train use rdn.
                            Ultra uses rrdn.
                            Other diff is train data, dvd, BD etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X