Enlarger AI just keeps restarting when converting 480-1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlarger AI just keeps restarting when converting 480-1080p

I just built a new pc a few weeks ago and I have yet to be able to finish upconverting a movie from 480-1080p. I put in a support ticket and they mentioned the video driver which there was actually a new one that came out so I have since updated that. When I run the conversion I have no other programs open. Support also suggested I uncheck the boxes for disabling all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding and unchecking the "Enable Lightning-Recoding when applicable (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding)". The lighting -Recoding box was already unchecked but I went ahead and unchecked the GPU codecs as well but it still restarted itself after about 8 hours. The only 2 movies I have tried to convert are the Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious. I have copied them both as iso images and tried converting from there. I did some other copying/converting between trying to update so the logs may be a little spread out. My PC Specs are:
    Motherboard: ASUS - TUF Gaming X570-Plus WIFI
    Processor: AMD - Ryzen 7 3700X
    RAM: 32GB 3600MHz
    GPU: EVGA - GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING
    WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe 500GB
    Attached Files

I have passed your post link to the developer.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I reported the same problem in an earlier post. I did a clean install of DVDFAB. I have included logs:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The_Vector View Post
          I reported the same problem in an earlier post. I did a clean install of DVDFAB. I have included logs:
          Log files are not completed. Needs the below ones as well. Or you can zip the whole log folder and send it to us.
          dvdfab_ai.log
          dvdfab_internal.log
          fabcheck_internal.log

Comment

Log Folder Zipped and Attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Tried again using GeForce Studio driver instead of Gaming Driver and new version of DVDFAB. Still restarting as before.

Comment

I actually started with the Studio driver and then tried the Gaming driver as well. Neither worked for me either.

Comment

I've had the same problem. I tried a clip from the film with I'm working, and it finished. I tried the entire film, and it just kept restarting.

Comment

Hi all, please wait for the coming version and then try again.

If still have the same problem, please feedback with the latest log folder, thank you.

Comment

Have tried to convert 2 dvd's from ISO files. Successful both times. Thanks to the developer for fixing things.

Comment

That is very frustrating when you paid for it. I have not been able to complete either. When it goes all night, you check it in the morning and all is well at 68% you start getting a little happy but still anxious. You walk away, come back an hour or so later to see it at 10% on a retry - AARGG!!! I really don't perceive much difference in the preview or from just regular encoding for the trouble but I would like for it to work to really compare the quality. I have already done the steps above but still have not completed a movie.

Comment

Follow the instructions and use Feedback to submit the logs. Next time start your own thread instead of posting in someone else’s, hijacking is prohibited.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X